I’m a software consultant helping companies make most of their business data, process and automatons. When I find down time I fill it with stock tradeing and real estate investing / rehabilitation. This is a personal site with my musings.
I actually didn’t start programming in high school like most programmers. In college, at the University of Alabama, I ended up starting in a work study program in 1999 and was presented an opportunity to build a web page that needed to display a calendar that provided reads and writes to a database. From there I’ve been hooked on this thing called programming. During college I worked as a freelance developer for various internet startup companies and fortune 500 manufacturing companies. After college I follow the dream of being an enterprise architect. After several years building out enterprise systems, I took my skills and expertise to consulting.
I maintain the role of Senior Engineer at the Web Work Wow operations and provide technical expertise to the various industry. I am currently a full stack developer with focus on the following.
- Taking systems( applications, databases ) from internal platforms to AWS, Azure
- Automating complicated business process to increase efficiency.
- Rebuilding / upgrading outdated systems in Angular, React, Xamarin (iOS,Android).
- Building applications based on business ideas
- Power Bi reporting
- .NET / .NET Core application architecture.
- SQL performance tuning
If you have a need for my skill set drop me a line [email protected]